Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Top 10 in the WORLD!




WOW! Miss Blake and her team competed at the WORLD championships in Orlando, Florida this past weekend. The division she usually competed in, CoEd with up to 13 boys, was added to the unlimited division, 14 + boys on a team. Obviously, the teams with the most boys really have the advantage with the extra strength and phenominal tumbling skills. Yet, we held our own and represented Colorado proudly! Last year when I watched this outrageous division at WORLDS, I would never have thought that our team would compete at that level. This division is definately the BEST of the BEST and I am so proud to say I was wrong to limit the possibilities. Never underestimate the will of my daughter and the skill and determination of her gym, the Cheer Central Suns! This was a great finale to a fantastic season!

No comments:

Post a Comment