Thursday, January 20, 2011

OSU Visit



I just got a call from my girl that she is at the gate awaiting her flight to Oklahoma City. This is her first solo flight. Grandma and Granddad will be waiting to pick her up at the airport and take her to Stillwater to see the campus. Clay will be driving their vehicle down, visiting the campus, and will fly home with her on Saturday. Grandma Pat has a cousin and other relatives who live in Stillwater who are OSU Alumni. They have big plans to entice Blake to commit to OSU! I am excited to see what she thinks yet I am really sad that I can't be there to check it out myself. Good thing Evan is with me to distract me. xo
The photo is of Blake with members of the OSU cheerleading co-ed squad. She was able to sit in on a practice on Thursday night and they asked her to come back to stunt with them on Friday night. She loved it and it sounds like they loved her!!! Of course they did!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment