Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm baaaack!!!!

Here we go again! It has been a long while since I have posted on our family blog and not because I have been busy. Honestly, I have been empty. I have allowed my fear of my kids growing up and leaving me suffocate my reality. This long funk of sadness has sucked the life out of me but today I am turning that around!!
In the past, I have always enjoyed posting on my blog because as I said when I started, it is like a daily gratitude journal. Today, I have had such a fulfilling day posting about the last few months. My heart is full again. My children are amazing... and I raised them! My husband is amazing...and he chose me! I know I need to embrace that so once again, you get to read about how wonderful my family is...because they are! Count your blessings! Be grateful for every day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment